This deck is a little similar to the Dark World deck, except it does not completely rely on discard effects. It relies on both sending effects and discard effects.
Strategy – To special summon The Fabled Nozochee discard 1 “Fabled” monster from your hand. You discarded The Fabled Catsith and with Catsith’s effect when it was discarded you can destroy 1 monster on your opponent’s side of the field. With Nozoochee’s last effect when it was special summoned you can special summon 1 level 2 or lower “Fabled” monster from your hand. You special summoned the level 2 tuner monster, Fabled Oltro. Tune Oltro and Nozoochee together to synchro summon The Fabled Kudabi. Now if you have any spell and/or trap cards in your hand place them face-down in your spell/trap card zone. If you have any monsters to normal summon, normal summon them. You want to have no cards in your hand to play its card less effect. For Kudabi’s card less effect you have to obviously have 0 cards in your hand so that it has the effect of: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
Note – Most of the strategies consist of synchro summoning and the deck has many powerful synchro monsters to bring out.
Note – There are not very many spell/trap Fabled based support cards for the deck so finding the right support cards can be difficult. The cards I would use are:
- Luminous Spark
- Shadow Spell
- Swords of Burning Light
- Creature Swap
- Mirror Force
- Dark Hole
- Daily 3-Bet: Isildur1 Fable, Riess Sells Out, Esfandiari Twirls (pokerlistings.com)
- Free Aesop for Children app brings classic fables to iOS (reviews.cnet.com)
- Badugi Rules and Game-Play (pokerlistings.com)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! For Girls! (minharoni.wordpress.com)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 [EUR-PSP-ISO] (Multi-8) (eauditore18.wordpress.com)
- Top rated seven Toys For Minimal Boys (rrqgr2o8.wordpress.com)
- Razor Go Cart – Ground Pressure Drifter Overview (emcl9voy.wordpress.com)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Battle Pack: Epic Dawn (iamalwaysreadyplayforgame.wordpress.com)
- Join the Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament @ Your Library! (poklib.wordpress.com)