After a long, long, long while the Toon monsters and their spell and trap support cards are finally back and are in circulation, and the pack to be looking for them in is Clash of Rebellion 2. It is kinda hard to miss, for it has got a picture of a cartoon, comic style black cat.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
Being a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I have watched everything Yu-Gi-Oh including 5D’s and Zexal, even Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie and Yu-Gi-Oh Bonds Beyond Time. Now for a long-time I told myself that I would not watch Zexal but one day I decided to go ahead and to check it out. I watched it all the way through to the end of Season 2, and I can honestly say Zexal is a revamp of the old Yu-Gi-Oh. In Yu-Gi-Oh you have a spirit of a name-less pharaoh who is on the hunt to reclaim his memories as king while trapped in a young boy’s body connected to a mystical item, called the Millenium Puzzle. In Zexal you have an alien spirit inhabiting the body of a boy connected to another mystical item called the Emperor’s Key and he too (Astral) is on the hunt for his memories by collecting number cards. Both boys…
View original post 150 more words
Mako Tsunami & Tyranno Hasslebery/Sarge
I would like to compare these two characters for a moment. I was reviewing Yu-Gi-Oh GX, season 2 when an interesting revelation came into my obsessed brain. In the show Yu-Gi-Oh, Mako Tsunami was all about his fish type monsters and his love for the sea, and we have Hassleberry, err Sarge from GX. Sarge was all about his dinosaur monsters and his love for the army.
Another thing, Mako Tsunami was obsessed by the sea because he lost his dad on a fishing trip during a storm. Sarge got involved in an accident during an archaeological dig where one of his leg bones broke. In the hospital, to replace his broken leg bone, a dinosaur bone got grafted onto his own, giving him “Dinosaur DNA.”
In Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, created by CardGamesFTW Mako Tsunami was referred to as the freaky fish guy, well freaky fish guy I have found your…
View original post 4 more words
As the series of Yu-Gi-Oh! progresses, we now have a fifth installment of the series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC – V. This show introduced a new set of cards called Pendulum Monsters. These cards are in current circulation, and have caused quite a stir among Yu-Gi-Oh! fans. Some don’t like the new addition of Pendulum Monsters, and some do. Some might not like the change, because it may seem complex or just simply unnecessary.
These new monsters are a combination of spell and monster, and they come with a new zone on the playing field. The new zone, the Pendulum Zone is right in between the Field Zone/Graveyard Zone and the Extra Deck/Deck. These monsters do not classify as any other spell card except it’s own.
While the Pendulum Monster is in the Pendulum Zone, it is considered to be a spell card, though not a continuous spell. I believe before you…
View original post 71 more words
New Monster Type!
I am so excited! There is a new monster type and it is the Wyrm type. For a long time now I have been waiting for a new monster type to emerge and now finally we have a new type. Sadly I only see one card, but with time more cards will emerge. Below is the new card.
Forever After Collectibles – with permission from Mike Loda
Machine Decks are often difficult to build, and in my opinion are the most difficult to build. So what most people do is they go into building the machine structure decks such as: Ancient Gears, Genex, Cyber, Morphtronics, and etc.
- The main strategy of the Ancient Gear deck is around preventing the opponent from utilizing their trap cards during the battle phase.
- The main focus for the Genex deck is fast summons, and destruction.
- The main focus for the Cyber deck relies on its ability to fusion summon.
- The over-all strategy for the Morphtronic deck is in its battle position shifting ability.
These decks are fun to use, but going about building a machine deck is a tad bit difficult. I recommend using one of the afore mentioned decks.
- Hello World! (playingplaya.wordpress.com)
- What’s New to YuGiOh? (playingplaya.wordpress.com)
- A post on Yugioh or Yu-Gi-Oh (spartansteel.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Card Necklace (eclipticvanguard.wordpress.com)
- Looking Ahead: Ghosts n’ Goblins (yugiohsj.wordpress.com)
- Yugioh: So much hate for bann lists? (heartspuzzlespirit.wordpress.com)
- Help on my Bandit Keith cosplay (sooo many buttons!) (ask.metafilter.com)
- Giant gaming event at Commonwealth Place supports Our Place (vicnews.com)
- Manga Books – Florence Soehartono (eng50blogcogswell.wordpress.com)