This deck’s primary focus is built towards synchro summoning, but I found another focus and that is utilizing the field spell card, The Nordic Lights.
The field spell card, The Nordic Lights combines with Tyr of the Nordic Champions and Garmr of the Nordic Beasts. With Tyr your opponent cannot select another Nordic monster for an attack except for himself, and when combined with The Nordic Lights, he cannot be destroyed by battle as is the effect of The Nordic Lights.
With Garmr you can attack with him and risk the battle damage from the opponent’s monster considering his low attack points to utilize his effect of bouncing that monster back into the opponent’s hand. The Nordic Lights protects Garmr from being destroyed by that battle.
- ** Best Seller Yugioh Evilswarm XYZ 47 Card FULL Deck + Deck Box Sleeves and FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING (jhfhshop5.wordpress.com)
- 3 Things NOT To Do At A Major YuGiOh Card Tournament (top4games12.wordpress.com)
- YuGiOh Epic Dawn Battle Pack Booster Box 36 Packs (batarayu.wordpress.com)
- YuGiOh ZEXAL Galactic Overlord Booster Box 24 Packs (bujimol.wordpress.com)
- Christmas and Holiday Sales 2013 Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Piece Knife Set with Block Sale Price! (typmo50i.wordpress.com)
- ** Best Seller Yugioh Card Game Japanese – Beginner’s Pack – 2D (jhfhshop5.wordpress.com)
- Summary of the ISF Week (anguslockweir13.wordpress.com)
- Why death battle is most viewed (chrisdoke4.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the yugioh club website (raymandarkto.wordpress.com)