This deck is one of the most unique of decks. The Madolche monsters, when destroyed end up being shuffled back into the deck. You will rarely see a Madolche monster in the graveyard, and when you do see one in the graveyard, it could spell trouble, let me show you why.
- Strategy # 1 – Normal summon Rescue Cat and with its tribute effect, tribute it to special summon 2 level 3 or lower beast type monsters from your deck. You chose 2 Madolche Cruffssants. With the second effect of 1 Cruffsant return the other Cruffssant to boost its attack points by 300 placing it at 1800 and its level by 1 placing its level at 4. Set the trap card Madolche Lesson face down on the field. Thanks to rescue cat’s last effect, the monsters special summoned that are still on the field are destroyed. This gives you the chance to use Madolche Lesson during your next turn when you bring out another Madolche monster, and with its effect by shuffling Cruffssant (1 Madolche monster) back into the deck you can perma boost that Madolche monster by 800 attack and defense points.
- Strategy # 2 – Sacrifice a Madolche monster to summon out Madolche Puddingcess. Since a monster is in the graveyard she does not gain her 800 ATK and DEF boost, however you can activate your face down Madolche Lesson and shuffle that Madolche monster back into your deck, freeing the graveyard of monsters. This allows Puddingcess to gain her effect boost. With Madolche Lesson she gains a perma boost of 800 ATK and DEF, placing her at 2600 ATK and DEF.
- Strategy # 3 – Play the field spell Madolche Chateau and boost all Madolche monsters ATK and DEF by 500, in addition Madolche monsters do not have to get shuffled back into the deck when they get destroyed, instead they are added into the hand. Normal summon Madolche Mewfeuille and with its effect special summon Madolche Cruffssant (1 Madolche monster) from your hand. With Cruffssant’s last effect send Mewfeuille back into your hand to boost its ATK by 300, placing it at 1800 and its level by 1 placing it at 4. With Chateau its ATK becomes 2300.
As I have studied this deck, this deck consists of weak monsters, but played right, you can make them stronger with their own effects, and if you run the continuous spell card, Burden of the Mighty with this deck, you can weaken your opponent’s monsters attack points by reducing their attack points by its own level. So your opponent has a 2600 attack point monster and its level is 8 and you have Burden of the Mighty on your side of the field, it’s attack becomes reduced by its own level by 100 placing it at an ATK of 1800. Other than that, the deck is pretty fast in bringing out its support cards.
- New Yugioh Monsters for the Next Generation (bobbypaladinofjustice.wordpress.com)
- My Yugioh decks (that I actually have in hand ready to duel): (bobbypaladinofjustice.wordpress.com)
- Top rated seven Toys For Minimal Boys (rrqgr2o8.wordpress.com)
- Looking Ahead: Ghosts n’ Goblins (yugiohsj.wordpress.com)
- With Christmas Only three Months Away What Are The Finest Xmas 2010 Toys For Toddlers? (ehnku3va.wordpress.com)
- The Duel Masteress (introspectivemindoftheinsane.wordpress.com)
- What Happened to Yugioh? (robotrebellion.wordpress.com)
- Yugioh: So much hate for bann lists? (heartspuzzlespirit.wordpress.com)
- Why We’ve Often Liked Action Figures (xvkxh28j.wordpress.com)