This deck is one of the most evil of decks. This deck is evil because of its tap out effects. As I have said before their tap out effects act as WWE/WWF wrestlers where one taps out the partner taps in to take place for the other. I would like to exemplify the horror of this deck.
- Example – On your opponent’s turn when they attack with a monster and you have Gladiator Beast Dimacari out on the field, if he was the one attacked, activate your face-down trap card, Magic Cylinder and negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent’s LP (life points) equal to the attacking monster’s attack, and since Dimacari was attacked he can play his effect and can special summon from the deck another Gladiator Beast monster. You chose to special summon Gladiator Beast Murmillo in defense position. Since Murmillo was special summoned due to a Gladiator Beast’s effect he can utilize his effect of destroying 1 monster on the field. You chose to destroy the attacking monster. On your following turn summon out Gladiator Beast Bestiari. Return Murmillo and Bestiari back to the deck to fusion summon Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, and with his effect you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Attack with Gyzarus and during the end of the battle phase tap him out to to the extra deck to special summon 2 Gladiator Beast monsters. You chose Gladiator Beast Dimacari and with his effect he can now attack twice per turn and Gladiator Beast Laquari and with effect his attack becomes 2100.
- What Happened to Yugioh? (robotrebellion.wordpress.com)
- What’s New to YuGiOh? (playingplaya.wordpress.com)
- Hello World! (playingplaya.wordpress.com)
- Looking Ahead: Ghosts n’ Goblins (yugiohsj.wordpress.com)
- Introducing: Deck Guru Robby Stewart (kaijudo247.wordpress.com)
- Cards i need to buy (mylifetilltheendoftime.wordpress.com)
- You Should Play Living Card Games! (setonrandom.wordpress.com)
- Manga Books – Florence Soehartono (eng50blogcogswell.wordpress.com)
- Giant gaming event at Commonwealth Place supports Our Place (vicnews.com)