Alrighty then! The insect deck, let’s break this beast down. Insect decks in my opinion are a little tainted. Let me explain why. First off the monster card Needle Worm is evil. A flip effect monster card whose sole purpose is to mill 5 cards on from the top of the opponent’s deck. It is a level 2 monster with a pretty low attack and defense, but that is to be expected of a low level monster card. Then we have the monster card Doom Dozer. This bad boy has an attack of 2800 and can only be summoned by removing 2 insect type monsters from your graveyard from play (banishing) Whenever Doom Dozer inflicts battle damage to your opponent 1 card from the top of their deck is milled into their graveyard. For kicks I like to run with Earthbound Immortal Uru. Uru can attack your opponent directly, bypassing their monsters.
For spell cards I would say run with the continuous spell card Verdant Sanctuary. It’s effect states that when an insect type monster you control is destroyed you can add a monster with the same level as it from your deck to your hand. So your face-down Needle Worm was destroyed by battle, well mill 5 cards from the top of your opponent’s deck and add Man-Eater Bug from your deck to your hand, and he has the flip effect of destroying monster cards.
The next spell card is the continuous spell card Spider’s Lair. Flip up Man-Eater Bug from face-down defense position and destroy a monster your opponent controls. Then with Spider’s Lair select Man-Eater Bug with its effect and as long as it is selected any monster that attacks that insect card after the battle is changed to defense position and remains in defense position for as long as the spell card remains on the field.
The last spell card is the field spell Spider Web. I was not gonna toss in an Earthbound Immortal without mention of a field card. This card does nothing for insects, but it works like Spider’s Lair. When a monster your opponent controls declares an attack it is changed to defense position after the damage step until the end phase of the controller’s next turn. Well to quote Forrest Gump, “That is all I have to say about that.”
- Protect Your Home Game from Cheaters: Part 2 (pokerlistings.com)
- How To Play Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game (mademan.com)
- Making Dueling Decks, Not Cookies (heartspuzzlespirit.wordpress.com)
- Genius28, djk123 Rise Above for SCOOP Titles (pokerlistings.com)
- Konami Corp : Konami Helps Shoppers Fulfill Wishes With A Very Merry Selection Of Yu-Gi-Oh! Products (4-traders.com)
- ** Best Seller Yugioh Card Game Japanese – Beginner’s Pack – 2D (jhfhshop5.wordpress.com)
- Life Lessons (yugituber225.wordpress.com)
- Another Life Lesson Learnt From Yugioh (yugituber225.wordpress.com)
- YuGiOh ZEXAL Galactic Overlord Booster Box 24 Packs (bujimol.wordpress.com)